- Enroll anytime and start immediately with no maximum age limits
- Accredited by AdvancED and all classes available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Study at your own pace that suits your schedule and lifestyle
- Curriculum aligned to National Standards for K-12 and fulfill core subject requirements
- Flexibility combined with academic rigor and individualized attention
- Academic Counselors and Advisors who help each student succeed
- Fifty years of experience in focusing on the needs of students and analyzing student records to assist the individual student in academic success
- Physical campus is available to online students and students may participate in student activities and community service projects to build desirable transcripts for choice colleges and universities
Edcenter-Online is accredited by the world's largest education community, AdvancED. AdvancED serves more than fifteen million students in over 27,000 schools and districts across the United States and around the world. Accreditation is more than a seal of quality. It is a promise to our students and to ourselves that we will continue to strive for educational excellence. Just as learning is a lifelong process, so is our pursuit of new and improved ways to make a difference in our students' lives. The Education Center Day School is accredited by AdvancED, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is a member of Southern Association of Independent Schools.
Virtual school courses
The Education Center School welcomes you to our accredited online school! It is our privilege to offer you and your family a choice curriculum of educational options whether you are starting from the beginning or only need a few courses to graduate. Credits from another accredited school are easily transferred and our open enrollment throughout the year makes it easy to begin!
Edcenter-Online believes each student deserves a premium educational curriculum regardless of circumstances, location, or past school experiences. At Edcenter-Online students may choose from a wide variety of courses including required subjects as well as numerous electives. Because there are no geographic barriers to online learning, students will find a variety of course material that may not be available to them where they live. Edcenter-Online provides students in kindergarten through 12th grades educational services that may be accessed from the student's home or other locations.
Edcenter-Online is dedicated to providing a unique online educational experience for all students who have needs beyond the traditional educational setting. We recognize that every student has a different learning style. Many students are visual learners while others "learn by doing." Our online program includes web-based curriculum that is enhanced by audio and video clips, graphics, and multimedia pictures. Students can utilize materials in the way that works best for their learning style.
We look forward to providing you with one of the most innovative and effective educational experiences available. Click below to enter the Edcenter-Online site.
Additional courses are being added frequently. If you are looking for a specific course please check with our counselors for more information if the course is not listed below.
- Computer Literacy
- Personal Finance
- French I
- French II
- Spanish I
- Spanish II
- Earth Science
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Physical Science
- Environmental Science
- English I
- English II
- English III
- English IV
- Creative Writing
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- World History
- US History
- Mississippi Studies
- World Geography
- Art Appreciation
- Music Appreciation
- Music Theory