Our school is centrally located in the Jackson Metro Area in the Fondren Historic District. The present school facility was built on Old Canton Road in 1969. The building was designed for ease of movement through the passages and corridors and with structural components to keep students from being distracted. The main building houses the administrative offices, conference room, library, and elementary classes. The secondary building houses all secondary classrooms, meeting room, and kitchen. The building is constantly updated and improved to provide a safe environment for our students and faculty.
how toFind Us
- Exit onto Meadowbrook Road West (Exit 99)
- Take a left onto Old Canton Road.
- Pass St. Andrew's Lower School (on the left).
- The Education Center School is the next building on the left (4080 Old Canton Road)
- Exit on Northside Drive/Meadowbrook ramp (Exit 100)
- Follow the Frontage Road to Meadowbrook Road.
- Make a right turn onto Meadowbrook Road.
- Make an immediate left turn onto Old Canton Road.
- Pass St. Andrew's Lower School (on the left)
- The Education Center School is the next building on the left (4080 Old Canton Road).
Admission to our school
With our rolling admissions policy, we accept new students at any time during the school year in grades 1-12. We invite you to call or e-mail to set up an appointment to speak with us about your child.
During your appointment, we will meet with you to:
- Learn more about you and your child's interests, needs, and school history
- Prepare an analysis of your child's transcript
- Develop options and goals for your child's educational plan
- Tour the school and meet our students, faculty, and other school team members who will be guiding your child
- Provide you with all materials necessary for enrollment
Our students are the most valuable asset of The Education Center School and we look forward to visiting with you!